ParanoidAndroid 2.16 Changes
- Tablet UI: “Notifications” in the notificationpanel/settingsview will now control the nag-overlay. Switch it off and you wont be bothered by it anymore. Notifications still come in with sound, icons show still.
- Tablet UI: The notificationticker (the overlay) had a double avatar for messages. AOSP bug, looks perfect now.
- Double recents SHOULD be fixed now. in rare cases it happened that you get twice the amount of your recents, mostly at startup. AOSP bug.
- Front activity is not hidden from recents anymore. That means you can close the currently running app by swiping the thumbnail away. Also pretty neat for accessing hybrid props fast.
- Center clock method rewritten, avoiding invalid behavior
- Statusbar transparency method also rewritten to change alpha instead of background color
- Googles latest revision 6 has been merged by CyanogenMod. If you’re using a Nexus it will probably kill every phone out there right now regarding speed and snappyness. For those who don’t, buy nexus next time, or wait for samsung to give you project butter next spring.
- Bugfixes, lil bit of memory saving.
- Statusbar transparency can still cause issues for some devices, especially in tabUI. If you experience flickering, blinking or anything strange please set your statusbar opacity to 0%
- Anything that shuts down the navigationbar will mess with googles home-button swipeup-to-gsearch function. There will be no delay anymore. You can reboot and it will be fine. Its an aosp issue – but we will look into it.
- Some users reported that trebuchet in its tabUI crashes. We dont maintain it and hope that cyanogenmod will fix it. If not, should anyone of us have time we’ll look into it as well. Should you have that, either use another UI layout, or try a different launcher.
- tuna: Trinity Presets now available in GNexParts (WIP)
- tuna: GNexParts Improvements
- tuna: add cpu boost hint
- Fix bugfixes of inverts